Frequently Asked Questions
- Valid UAE Driving License / International Driving License / GCC License (License Should Be One-Year-Old)
- Valid UAE ID CARD / Passport / GCC ID Card
- Credit Card Required for Fine Security / Cash Deposited for Fine Security
- Customer Age Should Be 25 Years Old or Above
- Delivery Charges AED 50/= for One Way
- GPS Available (One Day GPS Charges AED 50/=)
Rates: The minimum rental period is 24 hours. Our rates are quoted in UAE dirhams (Dh) and are subject to change without prior notice.
Fuel: All our vehicles are delivered with a full tank of fuel. Refueling and service charges at 20% of fuel cost are applied in case cars are returned without a full tank.
Accidents: In the event of an accident, you must notify the police immediately. You should not move the vehicle until the police issue a report. Failure to submit a police report to Al Wasl will render you liable for all cost incurred as a result of the accident.
Terms of Payments: The cost of rental and insurance charges are payable in advance either in cash or through credit cards. A pre-authorization on the credit card will be taken at the time of rental for fine security.
Salik Fee: A Dh5 fee will be charged each time the vehicle passes through a Salik gate in Dubai.
• Unlimited Mileage for all vehicles on Daily & Weekly rental.
• Customers who have a Monthly Rental Agreement with Al Wasl can drive 5000 kms per month.
• Any accrued mileage beyond the limit is charged at 50 fills per km
Driving License: All drivers must possess a locally accepted driving license that has been valid for at least one year. UAE residents require a valid UAE licence. Visitors should present a valid national and international driving license from their country of origin. Please refer to our agents for further details.
Additional Drivers: You can add additional drivers without any charges.